BLOCK - Primary Show, Saturday 9:00 - 9:45
7 weeks - 30th May - 11th July
** Please include the name of the child you are purchasing classes for in the notes section.
By purchasing our online classes you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive your zoom codes, via email, the evening before the class and a reminder email 20mins before the class starts.
- If you have not received your codes please check your spam folder and ensure you mark emails from email@example.com as ‘not spam’
- All lessons will take place on Zoom and have a meeting ID & password for entry.
- All lessons must take place on a secure wifi connection.
- Both parties agree that the lessons will not be recorded to protect both the student and teacher from distribution online
- Lessons must take place in a suitable location such as a kitchen, living room or office where there is sufficient space to move. It is the responsibility of the Dancer (or their parents, in the case of a child) to carry out a risk assessment of the dance space and to make sure the dancer is wearing footwear suitable for the type of flooring. Please do not dance in socks on a slippery floor. For tap classes please ensure your tap shoes aren't going to damage your flooring.
- Teachers and students must be suitably dressed.
- We are unable to process a refund in case of missed lessons that have been purchased in advance.
- Children remain under the responsibility of a parent or guardian while lessons take place.