VIRTUAL - BEGINNERS - MASTER CLASS with Georgia Smart, Wednesday 15th July, 7:00- 8:30pm
Join us for a VIRTUAL - BeginnersMaster Class with Georgia Smart on Wednesday 15th July, 7:00 - 8:30pm ) via zoom.
This 1.5 hour (adults only) Master Class will cover barre and centre work as well as a section of choreography to some wonderful music.
This Masterclass is suitable for beginners who have some experience and knowledge of the basic steps. If you are unsure please contact Fi 0797 471 0706.
Georgia started associate ballet classes with the Royal Ballet and Birmingham Royal Ballet at the age of 8. At age 10 she auditioned for Elmhurst Ballet school in association with the Birmingham Royal Ballet and won a scholarship to attend. She trained in many styles of dance and studied for her academic qualifications for 8 years. Whilst at Elmhurst she was chosen to dance with the Birmingham Royal Ballet in a few productions.
At age 19 she gained her first professional contract with Cork City Ballet, Ireland, before accepting her second job with Vienna Festival Ballet in 2019 until present day. The company tours the UK and she has performed the Soloist role of The Bluebird in their production of ‘Sleeping Beauty.’ She has also danced in their ballets ‘The Nutcracker’, ‘Coppeila’, ‘Snow White’, ‘Giselle’ & ‘Swan Lake.’
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing our online classes you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Codes will be sent out as late as 30 mins prior to the class taking place.
- If you have not received your codes please check your spam folder and ensure you mark emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as ‘not spam’
- Class will take place on Zoom and have a meeting ID & password for entry.
- All lessons must take place on a secure wifi connection.
- Both parties agree that the lessons will not be recorded to protect both the student and teacher from distribution online
- Lessons must take place in a suitable location such as a kitchen, living room or office where there is sufficient space to move. It is the responsibility of the Dancer to carry out a risk assessment of the dance space and to make sure the dancer is wearing footwear suitable for the type of flooring. Please do not dance in socks on a slippery floor.
- Teachers and students must be suitably dressed.
- We are unable to process a refund in case of missed lessons that have been purchased in advance.
- Under 18's remain under the responsibility of a parent or guardian while lessons take place.